$65 - $70 Per Hour
2 days ago
One of the most exciting pipelines in the Biotech / Pharmaceutical industry. Along with this growth comes a number of exciting opportunities to work with our expanding business areas. Within Research & Development (R&D) IT, there is a need to support the Regulatory organization team as a contract Business Analyst.
S/he will be expected to partner with the Sr. Business Analyst and the Regulatory organization to support a suite of systems.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
-Good interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to interact with business users, technical IT groups, project managers, senior management, outsourced service providers, and vendors.
- 1-3 years' experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player yet able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation.
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
•Experience level: Experienced
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Looking for your next great opportunity but not sure where to find it? When you let Randstad US handle your job search, you get the support of one of the world's largest staffing firms partnering with you every step of the way. Our recruiters have the resources to find a job that's right for you. We combine our passion for people with the power of today's latest technologies to find opportunities that fit your skills in environments where you can thrive. Whether you're looking for a temporary or permanent position, our focus is on partnering with you to realize your true potential. And it all starts with your next great role.
10,000 employees or more