St. Louis, MO | IT
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Business Analytics Advisor
Job Summary: We are looking for an analyst to join our NPS & Product Experience team. This role will be the product owner for our session replay tool.
- Lead the implementation of our session replay software, Decibel.
- Work across teams to understand, document, and work through organizational and technical requirements to make the software function in our environment.
- Be responsible for understanding the tool, keeping up with updates, and training others to use it.
- Manage access to the tool.
- Work cross-functionally to determine kpis and metrics the tool will measure and how those will work within our analytics environment.
- Analyze sessions to investigate and understand feedback and analytics gathered from other sources. Analyze data, generate insights and provide recommendations for how to improve user/customer/member experience
- Manage vendor relationships
- Evaluate new session replay tools, as necessary.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years experience leading the implementation of session replay software or being a product owner for session replay software.
- 2+ years experience working in digital analytics, ideally using Adobe Analytics
- Ability to collaborate across technology and operations teams, work cross-functionally, and to get things done under uncertainty.
- Ability to synthesize data in a way that is clear and persuasive
- Experience working within a design, user experience research, or analytics organization
- Experience working in highly regulated industries.
- Experience with Qualtrics preferred