Provides high quality clinical packaging and distribution proposals within expected timeframe. Based on quote requirements, works with various internal departments to calculate complex costing in order to deliver Proposals and Change Orders to customer's right first time. Prepares and presents proposals to Business Development Executives and customers during customer facing meetings when applicable.
* Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to gather supporting information to be captured within Proposals.
* Reviews clinical trial strategies presented within Request-for-Quote (RFQ) and calculates quantities of materials needed for production.
* Assigns costs within Proposals based on services quoted.
* Works with Sales, Project Management and external customers to resolve issues associated with Proposals or Change Orders.
* Leads meetings with internal departments and externally with clients to discuss expectations associated with Proposals, revisions to proposals and Change Orders.
* Act as a liaison between Project Management and Business Development Executives to support the transition of awarded Proposals into Project Management teams.
* Develops and writes project timelines to be utilized within Proposals.
* Proactive in asking questions to obtain answers, collecting business process information, and working with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
* Manages and prioritizes competing requests for multiple parties to ensure all tasks are completed.
* Actively participates in drafting Change Orders, Proposals & Revisions to Proposals.
* Demonstrates moderate to advanced abilities in MS Office (Excel, Word)
* Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
* Attendance to work is an essential function of this position
* Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
* Associate's Degree in a related field and/or 1-3 years related experience and/or training.
* College Level Mathematical Skills
* Advanced Computer Skills: Ability to perform the most complex computer tasks and operate various computer programs.
* Full Professional Proficiency: Ability to speak, read, and write fluently and accurately on all levels pertinent to professional needs.
* Intermediate Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions that may be furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems that involve several concrete variables in standardized situations.