Business Development Consultant
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rate
Recruitment is both challenging and exciting; your determination to succeed, enthusiasm, energy and commitment to offering the best service to our clients and candidates will drive your successes and career progression at PageGroup.
Michael Page works hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to PageGroup's values. With 7,000 employees in 35 countries globally, our aim is to be the leading specialist recruiters in our chosen markets. PageGroup has achieved a high level of success through underpinning a 'people first' culture. We value teamwork, our clients and our candidates and are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
- 1+ years of business development sales experience and/or 3+ years of 360 recruitment experience
- Outstanding communication ability and enjoy working as part of a collaborative team
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Well-organized & have a high attention to detail
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
In the US, we focus on the areas of:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Page Personnel Office Support
- Oil and Gas
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Real Estate and Construction