Insights About This Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, sophisticated and seasoned Business Development Operations Analyst to support initiatives and operations for a well-funded technology and data analytics start-up with a growing global presence and a leadership team peerless in its expertise, operating in a nascent, niche marketplace where sales and account expansion are being driven by legal and regulatory requirements.
Kharon is looking for a driven individual to be responsible for the maintenance and advancement of Kharon's Business Development operations.
The role's primary responsibility will be to support the objectives of the Chief Client Officer, the SVP of Global Sales and the Sales team. The individual will develop an in-depth understanding of these objectives, and implement duties and responsibilities to support meeting and exceeding objectives, as set forth below.Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Support the Chief Client Officer, the SVP of Global Sales and the Sales team in preparation for meetings, calls and presentations with clients and potential clients.
- Conduct business intelligence research on companies, industries and geographies, with a focus on financial crime regulatory matters.
- Landscape and identify potential leads and entry points for business development purposes at banks, companies, law firms, professional services firms and other firms.
- Collaborate with Kharon marketing and research teams to support Kharon participation and attendance at industry events and conferences, to include drafting and editing of related proprietary material and collateral.
- Provide support on the development of proposals and RFPs.
- Assist Sales Team with training and SOPs implementation.
- Support business development meetings, calls and presentations by driving slide decks and taking notes.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve and streamline business development and sales initiatives and operations.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- 1+ years of experience supporting business development initiatives and operations
- Experience at high-growth setting preferred
- Keen sense of judgment, initiative, ownership and follow-through
- Attentive to details and facts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dedicated, collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong ability to adapt to change and ambiguity
- Acts with credibility, trust and integrity
Kharon is a leading provider of research and data analytics, focused on global security threats and other controversies that impact global commerce and finance. Kharon's clients include first tier international financial institutions, global corporates, public sector entities and professional services firms. Kharon is headed by former senior officials from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and experienced professionals in software development and data science. We have offices in DC, LA, NY, Dubai and London.
This is a full-time position