Business Intelligence Engineer
Are you looking to join a company that is growing and has a great team oriented environment? How about a position that utlilizes the latest technology and loves to promote from within! We are growing rapidly and looking for team oriented profressionals that are passionate about technology. If this sounds like you please apply and let's talk!
location: IRVING, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and develop batch processes to exchange data with a different vendor by using data encryption techniques and update loan management parameters by calling APIs either by using SSIS or Python.
- Ability to understand, create, modify and document ETL processes by using ADF/SSIS or Python and SQL Stored Procedures
- Create new and modify existing SSRS and PowerBI reporting objects to support internal business teams.
- Work with cross functional team members to create data sets by pulling data from different source formats such as xml, Json, csv and these will be access from SAS enterprise guide.
- Document and create stored procedures for use in our data warehouse.
- Document existing ETL processes for DR/BC preparation.
- Must be able to perform QA and development functions and work with other Dev-Ops team members to ensure all packages are production-ready.
- Must be able to QA the work of other Dev-ops team members as well as have your work QA'd by same Dev-Ops team.
- Translate high level business requests into actionable requirements and design the technical approach.
- Resolve BI related production support issues by researching data anomalies in various stages of data transformation and identifying the root cause.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL (5 years of experience is required)
- Power BI (3 years of experience is required)
- SSIS (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.