Business Strategy Project Manager
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Bio-Rad is looking for a Business Strategy Project Manager. Influence the direction of Bio-Rad's Life Sciences business by creating portfolio plans that meet the market where it's going to be. Pioneer the use of new tools and processes to create class-leading business plans and best practices for understanding our market segments. Reporting to the Director Market Strategy, you will help build and maintain market segment strategy plans and monitor execution.
- Conduct and analyze primary and secondary market and customer research to understand and prioritize business opportunities.
- Design and lead multifunction team workshops.
- Conduct multifactorial problem-solving exercises using various hypothesis-driven scenarios.
- Create analytical tools (e.g. forecasting models) to support decision-making.
- Condense and clearly communicate relevant market and technology information to executive management to enable strategic decision-making.
- Maintain existing portfolio strategy plans and refresh annually.
- 5+ years experience in Life Science technology consulting, marketing, sales and business development or MBA and 2 years experience above.
- PhD in life sciences or related discipline preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Highly analytical approach and demonstrated interest in collecting, collating and finding meaning in market data.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes