To ensure Guests are seated at a clean and properly set table within the shortest amount of time possible. To maintain cleanliness of the restroom, perimeter of the building and parking lot. To work with W/Ws and Host/Hostesses to ensure Guests receive excellent service.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Promptly busses and resets tables after each Guest's departure.
- Maintains cleanliness of restroom, perimeter of building and parking lot.
- Checks cleanliness of the busstand from previous shift and notifies Manager of any problems. Sets up the busstand, restocks and prepares busstand for shift change and/or close.
- Checks beautification schedule for the day and completes assigned duties.
- Checks high chairs and booster seats for cleanliness.
- Empties trash and spot sweeps the restaurant and bar floor.
- Prepares coffee and iced tea.
- Offers assistance to Guests by clearing away dishes and glassware, and refills beverages.
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
- Prepares OTLE and/or close.
- Guest Experience
- Issues around cleanliness and sanitation
Measures of Success
- Consistently fulfill the Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities above
- Guest satisfaction scores
- Cleanliness and sanitation
- Must be able to read menu items
- Must be able to clearly communicate Guest needs to other Team Members
- (W/W’s, door person, bartender or Manager)
- Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise in order to answer
- telephone and respond to Guest requests
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
PASSION FOR THE GUEST (Friendliness, Sociability): actively contributes to fun, friendly and engaging service
? Understands how their role impacts the guest
? Displays a caring attitude towards guests.
- Contributes to the guest experience through knowledge of job and products
- Demonstrates a service attitude by providing support to those who are directly serving the guest
- Consistently follows recipe directions to provide quality food that meets the guests' expectations
- Handles special requests in a responsive and positive way
- Utilizes customer feedback to provide a better guest experience
COMMUNICATION (Sociability, Cooperation): keeps the lines of communication positive, open and productive
- Pays close attention to guests' and coworkers’ special requests to ensure accuracy
- Responds positively to conflict situations and works to find appropriate solutions
- Keeps interaction positive and productive; avoids conveying negative messages
- Shares information with others to raise awareness of potential needs and concerns
- Listens carefully and attentively to others without interrupting
- Asks thoughtful questions to ensure proper understanding of the message being conveyed
- Contributes to pre-shift meetings by providing relevant updates and asking appropriate questions
PASSION & INITIATIVE (Drive & Energy, Dependatiblity): keeps it fun and keeps up with the pace
- Shows guests and team members that he/she genuinely enjoys the job
- Displays passion, energy and pride in doing the job right
- Exhibits ability to learn the craft and a desire to continue to develop and grow.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and drive; pushes for quick, yet accurate results
- Focuses on the way he/she approaches a task, not just the task itself
- Takes independent action to improve existing systems and processes
- Enthusiastically promotes the TGI Friday’s brand and menu items
RELIABILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY (Acceptance of Authority, Dependability, Integrity): Works hard and delivers quality results
- Arrives on time and ready to work dressed in proper uniform
- Attends all required shift meetings and is prepared to contribute
- Follows proper safety and sanitation procedures; does not take shortcuts that may jeopardize quality standards
- Minimizes wastes and costs (e.g., maintains proper rotation of inventory)
- Balances speed of production with accuracy and quality
- Responds to complaints about food quality issues by owning the situation and solving the problem quickly and properly
- Uses good judgment and acts with integrity in all dealings; demonstrates consistency in words and actions
FLEXIBILITY & STRESS TOLERANCE (Stress Tolerance, Dependability): Knows that anything can and will happen and handles uncertainty in a calm, controlled manner
- Addresses daily challenges and obstacles with confidence and a positive attitude
- Handles multiple tasks without becoming visibly overwhelmed or flustered
- Easily adjusts to meet changing demands and new responsibilities
- Prioritizes effectively and multitasks to ensure all tasks are completed by the end of the shift
- Maintains an even-tempered demeanor even in stressful situations
- Responds calmly to problems and controls emotional reactions
- Handles him/herself in a professional manner at all times
- TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION (Friendliness, Cooperation): Fuels an environment where everyone pitches in and gets along
- Recognizes the importance of working together to accomplish goals
- Actively promotes cooperation, respect, and acceptance of all team members
- Establishes positive and supportive working relationships with all team members to maintain a productive environment
- Takes on additional responsibilities to ensure proper coverage during rush periods
- Reaches out to team members when necessary to ensure timely completion of all tasks
- Takes advantage of opportunities to set an example for new or inexperienced team members