The Busser supports the wait staff and bartenders by cleaning tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, making sure diners' water glasses are full, and resetting tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
Skills and Qualifications - No experience required (we’re willing to train)
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Ability to operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 20 lbs
- Willingness to work in hot, humid environment and on your feet for 8-hour shifts
Job duties - Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help you get repeat customers.
- Stamina: Expect long, busy days on your feet. You also might need to lift heavy objects like trashbags, kegs, or pallets of stock.
- Teamwork: You will be working with servers, other bussers, bartenders and cooks to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
Salary$8.65 - $16.0 / Hour