Busser - Legacy Hall
Food Hall Company, LLC
Busser Support Staff
You will be responsible for providing a smooth flow of clean dish ware, and service trays for stall operators and maintain a general cleanliness throughout Legacy Hall.
Responsibilities: (To include, but not limited to)
- Set up/break down dishwashing machine. Wash all tableware, silverware, service trays, bar utensils, pots and pans in a timely and orderly manner.
- Keep dishwashing machine landing area and stainless steel clean and dry.
- Monitor the machine for proper water temperatures and chemical levels
- Monitor all items for cleanliness; rewash when necessary.
- Properly store all clean glassware, silverware, and small wares throughout kitchen and restaurant.
- Responsible for providing a smooth flow of clean service ware, service trays for stall operators, and general cleanliness throughout Legacy Hall.
- Monitor soiled linen, trash, and recycling containers and properly empty when appropriate (multiple times throughout the shift) to assist in cleanliness of kitchen area and throughout Legacy food hall.
- Maintain a clean and safe kitchen and work environment.
- Maintain clean and dry floors.
- Clean and organize the walk-in, dry storage and freezer areas on a regular basis.
- Follow all health and safety regulations, including maintaining a current Food Handler’s Certification.
- Follow all restaurant regulations as outlined by management team.
- Operate and use all kitchen equipment and kitchen tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- Clean and maintain all equipment and utensils necessary for job performance. Report any issues with equipment immediately to supervisor.
- Arrive on time for scheduled shifts, ready to work. Proper uniform should be worn always while in work areas.
- Follow proper storage and rotation procedures, as well as sanitation guidelines.
- Communicate and work together with coworkers and management in a friendly and enthusiastic manner, to as a team.
- Follow management’s instructions and suggestions.
- Respond to verbal requests from other kitchen staff members in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in prep duties as needed.
- Assemble/dismantle workstation in a timely manner. Maintain cleanliness of station during shift.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Properly use a knife and other equipment required to execute necessary tasks.
- Maintain a current Food Handler’s Certification and practice proper sanitation procedures.
EOE / E-Verify Employer