This position performs routine and repetitive tasks on basic subassemblies and checks parts for quality and function. This is the entry/trainee level position within the Assembler job family.
- Working under a trainer, incumbent performs routine subassembly tasks such as feet, electrical panels, bin assemblies, task lights.
- Pulls parts from inventory and operates hand tools/equipment on a variety of large and small parts.
- Routinely follows work instructions to perform tasks, may be required to interpret the results of certain test procedures, and may troubleshoot and repair parts when necessary, referring situations outside of instructions to the Supervisor.
- Achieves and maintains quality and productivity standards while following safety guidelines. Must not pose a risk to self or others.
- Maintains acceptable dependability level.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English with a demonstrated ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must also possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, some fractions, and ability to effectively read a ruler.
- Demonstrated manual dexterity required.
- Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Drug Screen and Background Check required.
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
A-dec is interested in qualified candidates authorized to work in the United States for US-based positions. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas.