30+ days ago
A Cable Installer job on Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for working from schematics, diagrams, descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform routine environmental testing, troubleshooting, prototype building, and simple developmental engineering tasks. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Cable Installer Job duties:
* Read and interpret schematics.
* Conduct self-quality inspections to ensure all work meets quality standards.
* Adhere to all corporate, safety, operations, and quality policies.
* Work collaboratively within a team environment.
* Install conduit/raceways in the shelters.
* Running cables throughout the conduit in the shelter and connecting the cables with the appropriate systems.
* Drilling mounting holes and mounting radio mounts into the existing racks.
* Installing antenna mounts on the roof of the shelters.
If you are interested in this Cable Installer position on Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.