Call Center CSR
Safeway Insurance Company
Safeway Insurance Company has been successfully writing automobile insurance since 1959. We are a strong stable company that prides itself on its superior relationships with its customers and employees.
We provide a team-oriented working atmosphere where hard work and innovation are rewarded with advancement. We are looking for talented and motivated people to add to an already solid employee base. Our new hires will assist Safeway in fulfilling its objective of continued steady growth with the highest degree of quality.
We offer the opportunity to share in the company’s growth and profit plus the security of a top-tier benefits package.
Full and Part-time opportunities available!
This position is responsible for receiving new loss reports on auto claims reported by telephone and recording them in the computer system, noting all pertinent information. You will be required to handle this while offering outstanding customer service, demonstrating patience and excellent telephone etiquette.
Various Shifts Available!
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
• 1 to 2 years of prior customer service experience
• Strong computer skills with the ability to simultaneously access and navigate through several computer applications.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicational, comprehension, and listening skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in high call volume environment
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Ability to type 30 WPM.
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to service up to 150 calls/day
• Positive, friendly demeanor
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, sick and personal days