8 days ago
The Call Center Representative is responsible to schedule donations of merchandise via telephone by performing the duties listed below.Responsibilities:
Essential functions & responsibilities:
Education & Experience:
High school degree preferred or up to one-month related experience or training
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Office 365 a plus as well as the ability to learn proprietary software used by The Salvation Army.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data, general business correspondence, technical procedures, and regulations.
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, and organizational skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and hear or talk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision.
This position functions in an office work environment with moderate noise level.