Caring Companions At Home
Newport Beach, CA
We are seeking compassionate, dedicated, and dependable caregivers with the following skills to help seniors with activities of daily living in their homes. We have jobs providing care for 2 to 24 hours.
- A positive outlook on life even in difficult situations.
- Empathy and a sincere interest in others.
- Demonstrated patience in words and actions.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Good communication with both patients and families.
- Strong observation skills with an ability to recognize small changes in conditions.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn protocols and commit to following them.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and address concerns.
- Ability to set priorities and juggle multiple tasks.
Companionship, bathing, dressing, meal preparation, light housekeeping, transportation, etc.
- Competitive pay $15 - $18 per hour plus overtime
- Flexible schedules
- Paid sick leave
- Training is provided
- One on One Relationship