Are you driven to serve and help others in your community? Caregivers and Direct Support Professionals (DSP) are the heart of our company with their compassion, dependability, and care. We are now hiring for Caregivers to provide personal care for individuals in our senior community, those with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and others in need of assistance. Our Caregivers are the STARS of our organization who provide caregiving to the people we support. This may be in a group home, home-like setting. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Provide various personal caregiving services in accordance with an established plan of direct care. Provide for the personal needs and comfort of people in their own homes
- Assist patients with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Prepare meals and special diets
- Perform general housekeeping activities
- Provide transportation assistance to and from activities
- Provide compassionate companionship to patients
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written
- Capable of working responsibly with confidential information
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work in a home-like setting
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer. For more information, please visit www.AllWaysCaring.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.