**BRIGHTSTAR CARE IS ACTIVELY HIRING DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND PROVIDES ALL EMPLOYEES WITH PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) AND FREE COVID SCREENING***
BRIGHTSTAR CARE Recipient of Home Care Pulse's "Best Employer" Award for 2018, 2019 and AGAIN for 2020!
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. BrightStar Care has a 12-year track record and an excellent reputation in the community. As a well-established agency, we continue to hire capable, reliable Caregivers, Home Care Aides, and CNAs, We are looking for compassionate, experienced individuals to provide in-home, non-medical care. Our services include personal care and support with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, eating, ambulation, transfers & toileting), companionship and supervision.
We have a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends. Our clients homes are in and around the Sacramento area which include Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Antelope, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln and other surrounding cities.
Regular shifts pay $14.75 to $16.25 per hour. Short shifts pay $18.00 per hour. 12-hr. shifts pay overtime.
Benefits for and Caregivers, Home Care Aides and CNAs include:
- No application costs: BrightStar Care will pay for State-Mandated Home Care Aide costs to include: Home Care Aide (HCA) application fee, LiveScan fingerprinting and TB test
- Growth and promotional opportunities within the company
- Annual pay increases
- Cell phone reimbursement
- FREE continuing education courses for ALL Caregivers, Home Care Aides and CNAs both at our office in our Care Academy and on-line
- FREE CNA renewal classes taught at our office in our Care Academy
- Full-time Training and Education Manager who teaches in-person FREE Caregiver courses
- Thoughtful Care Managers who match you with the right client
- Full Time Caregiver Success Coordinator dedicated to making sure your questions and concerns are addressed and answered
- Personal introduction and orientation to clients
- Our office is open 7 days a week and our telephone is always answered by our BrightStar Care employees
- Build your own schedule with flexible start dates
- Short commute times
- Competitive WEEKLY pay with direct deposit
- Overtime permitted (which can increase your average hourly pay)
- 401k retirement plan with 4% company match
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid orientation for all new employees
- Paid sick time leave
- Paid vacation benefits (PTO)
- Awards and on-going incentive programs
Requirements for Caregivers, Home Care Aides and CNAs include
- Must enjoy working with seniors one-on one and have a compassion heart
- 1 year of PAID, NON-FAMILY experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel; reach, twist, push and pull during the course of providing direct care including bed care and transfers
- Ability to pass a comprehensive drug screen
- Ability to pass a DOJ/FBI background clearance
- Able to pass a work physical and TB test
- Able and willing to use your Smartphone to clock in and out and to document care activities
- Must possess valid driver's license and a Social Security Card
- Must have a reliable, insured vehicle
- Must legally be eligible to work in the USA
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
APPLY NOW! You are just a few clicks away from becoming a Bright"Star"Employee!