CASE MANAGER TRAINEE
- Interview customers to assess need and eligibility for benefits.
- Inform customers of required documentation, correct procedures and policies regarding benefits.
- Provide information regarding the laws and regulations governing assistance and service programs,
- Log information in the computer database from all customer contact, documentation, etc.
- Make necessary case changes and determine continuing eligibility for services.
- Process affidavits for replacement of benefits; secure required verifications, make necessary cash and benefit adjustments in response to changes occurring in the household or assistance group, including increases, decreases, or sanctions due to failure to comply with program regulations.
- Act as agency representative at state hearings requested by customer, preparing necessary documentation for the hearing and taking necessary action as ordered by the hearing decision.
An associates degree in social work or human services field is required;
supplemented by two (2) years of experience in social work, case management, or public assistance programs;
or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Trainees with be in Case Manager training for 9 weeks and in Case Manager transition units for 13 weeks.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST UPLOAD A CURRENT RESUME ALONG WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.