DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Paid Personal Leave
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Cashier where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- The job entails washing and sanitizing dishes, small and large equipment, pots and pans, and work area and cashiering.
- Removes waste from the department.
- Responsible for cleaning floors and other areas of department as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Food Handler Permit within 30 days of hire.
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds,state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients.Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providingcompassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area'smost-awarded heart program. Andwith the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to theoptimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapidattention to their illness. And whether you’re embracing motherhood, seekingtreatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too,tailored around you.
HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Ifyou are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personalgrowth, we encourage you to apply for our Cashier opening. We promptly reviewall applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity atour company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteranstatus, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.