At Menifee AMPM, Our Fuel stations are ready when customers pull into the station for gas or snacks allowing us to display our excellent customer service skills. We are now hiring a CASHIER/SHIFT LEAD to add on to our team
Medical Insurance Provided for Full-Time Employees
- Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Looking for reliable, honest individuals and are able to work a flexible schedule with minimal supervision.
- The Cashier/ Shift Lead is responsible to help with the daily operations, attainment of sales and profit goals for the entire site, maintaining company values, policies and culture.
- They must protect the company through professionalism, customer service, leadership skills, quality assurance, and attention to detail.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Think you can bring 'Too much good stuff' to our stores?
- 1 year of customer service
- Basic computer skills are required, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license and proof of state minimum auto insurance.
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must also pass a pre-employment background check.
- This is a full-time non-exempt position and will require working 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to perform well in a high volume store.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide high-quality customer service in accordance with our company standards.
- Responsible for assisting in running shift efficiently.
- Responsible to help with day-to-day operations
- Must learn and be proficient in using our back office and Point-of-Sale system.
- Must be available to handle customer transactions at the register as needed.
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle to perform competitor Price Surveys up to twice a day and run miscellaneous errands as needed.
Please do not call the store. Submit Resume through job posting only.
We're looking forward to speaking with you