Gouverneur village, NY
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $650 - $900 total weekly average pay
- 200 - 1,100 average miles per week
- Dedicated, LTL
- Mostly or only day time driving
- 50% no touch freight
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Loading and unloading cargo while operating cargo handling equipment.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: Manual (E), Air brakes (L,Z), Night driving (G), No semi trailer (O) or Intrastate only (K)
- 1 month Tractor trailer experience in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 36 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine drug test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card