CDL A Drivers - Contracted Operators Program
Western Flyer Express
Cincinnati, OH, US
20 days ago
It's easier to win the race when you start at the pole position.
WFX's Contracted Operator program is uniquely designed to help independent drivers succeed on the road, whether your goal is financial success, owning a premium quality truck, or choosing your own routes and schedule, our numbers work in your favor. Along with available resources like business and tax consultants, you will have the tools to ensure your operation thrives in the books as well as on the road.
WFX is with you, from mile one all the way to the finish line.
WFX - Contracted Operators Program
Looking for a real opportunity to own a truck? You need a motor carrier that understands how to support you! Interested career truckers can become successful business owners. Working with a preferred vendor, qualified candidates can select from high-end 2020 - 2022 Freightliner Cascadias, Kenworth T680s or Peterbilt 579s as available. Have your own truck now? Either way, we can work with you to achieve the success you deserve!
Learn about ways to shorten your pay-off time by running more miles, more effectively:
- When you work with a carrier that understands your business needs, you can take full advantage of great lease terms such as $1 at the end of a lease and no large balloon payment required to complete the lease and receive title.
- Out 10-21 days
- Weekly Settlements
- Bonus offered for "No Violations Found" on DOT roadside inspections
- Minimum Age: 23
- Minimum Experience: 6 months of verified OTR driving, traveling in at least 3 states over the previous 36 months
- No preventable DOT accidents in the previous 3 years
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years
- No DUI/DWI/BACs in the previous 10 years
- No drug convictions in the previous 10 years
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to consideration
- Applicable / Required FMCSA Driver Qualifications
At WFX, we know what it takes to make it on the open road because we've been out there. Our CEO, Randy Timms, has been immersed in trucking his whole life and still works his Peterbilt 389 when needed. We wouldn't have grown from a single-truck operation into an 800+ fleet without first-person knowledge of how driving success works.
About Western Flyer Xpress
From our central Oklahoma City and Texas locations, Western Flyer Xpress hauls it all. Operating across most of the lower 48 states, Dry Van, Reefer, Sand Hauling, Flatbed, and even home-daily End-Dump work - there is no hauling demand our fleet can't meet. And we do it all without ever losing focus on the satisfaction and success of Contractors and Company Drivers!
About the Company
Western Flyer Express
When Your Business Depends on Shipping Freight from Point A to B Western Flyer delivers all across the United States. We have a reputation for courteous delivery and professional shipping. When it’s your cargo that matters, use Western Flyer Express. Our fleet of Vans, Reefers, Flatbeds and Heavy Haul equipment can handle any shipment.
500 to 999 employees