CDL A Truck Driver
Mc Farland, CA
A Career That Puts You in the Driver’s Seat
Enjoy predicable home time with higher pay, great benefits and more with dedicated truck driving jobs at Hub Group. We’re looking for experienced van, container, and flatbed drivers all throughout our national network.
You can always be sure a move to Hub Group is the right decision because our professional dedicated drivers support some of the world’s leading brands. Our focus is to provide an environment that supports you while you’re behind the wheel.
- 95% of our dedicated drivers are local and are home daily
- Many locations offer all drop & hook deliveries, no touch freight
- Weekly pay averages $1400-$1550, with some markets paying up to $2000+
- Sign on bonus available in select markets
- $3,000 referral bonus
- Quarterly safety bonus
- Paid time off
- High quality medical/dental/vision insurance options
- Supplemental insurance coverage (including short/long-term disability, life insurance and accidental coverage)
- Weekly paycheck
- 401k retirement plan
- Transition pay program that provides a guaranteed minimum for your first 6 weeks until you get up to speed
- 1 Year CDL Class A Driving Experience
- 21 Years of Age
Sound like your kind of driving job? Join us today as a CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver at Hub Group. 866-652-8218
About the Company
We are hub group. We are a leading, world-class transportation provider that listens to its customers, develops innovative solutions and delivers unparalleled value. Our mission is to provide world-class solutions that consistently exceed customer expectations.
What is it like to work at Hub Group? It begins with an employee experience that is second to none. This is an opportunity to join a well-established company constantly growing and evolving to stay on top.
Hub Group offers competitive compensation and empowers our associates to discover new approaches, develop innovative customer solutions, lead highly motivated teams and make decisions in a collaborative and fun environment. In turn, we reward our top talent for their efforts and provide mentorship and career advancement training to keep our employees — and our company — moving forward.