CONSOR Engineers, LLC
Palm City, FL
We are actively seeking a CEI Inspector I in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Qualified applicants will be able to demonstrate an established career in bridge and/or roadway construction inspection. The Inspector will be responsible for inspecting construction work, and conducting field tests for compliance with contract documents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
- The CEI Inspector will receive instructions for work assignments for the Sr. Inspector and from the Project Administrator.
- Will be required to exercise a general understanding of road and bridge construction operations and will make engineering computations for pay estimates, inspect construction work, and conduct field material tests.
- High school graduate or equivalent plus two (2) yearsâ€™ experience in construction inspection, one (1) year of which shall have been in bridge and/or roadway construction inspection, or an Engineer Intern with a Civil Engineering degree (requires certificate) having the ability to earn the required qualifications and certifications within one year.
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (required for inspection of all drilled shafts including miscellaneous structures such as sign structures, lighting structures, and traffic signal structures)
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
- IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level I
- Florida Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification Program for Inspectors and Contractors
- Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues, Self-Study Course, and submit the mandatory Certification of Course Completion form
This job description may have been redacted to relay a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. In some instances, it may not describe all tasks that may be assigned. As business demands change, the essential functions of some positions may also change. Position requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Let the next big thing you engineer be your future at CONSOR Engineers!
CONSOR Engineers is inspiring vibrant communities by connecting people through innovative engineering solutions, focused on transportation planning and design, structural assessment, construction services, and water-wastewater. Our project portfolio includes thousands of projects across the United States and Canada with 47 offices in North America and 1200 employees. We are deeply committed to investing in our people – together we are stronger, more innovative, and able to fulfill an engineering vision that makes a true difference.
CONSOR champions growth, creativity, and well-being in our team members. We offer a competitive pay structure, a comprehensive benefits package, and recognize the need for work-life balance. Our core values define our company culture and remind us of what we all aspire – Collaboration, Ownership, New Ideas, Safety, Optimism, Respect, Integrity, and Quality (CONSORiq).
We’re made up of talented, collaborative, and driven folks from every civil engineering discipline. We are driven by producing outstanding work and thrive on tackling the biggest projects. If this sounds like a place you could see yourself shining (and we think it is!), apply today and let’s create something amazing together.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
CONSOR is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workplace. We believe in each individual’s potential. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, genetic information, service in the military, or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR