CEI Senior Inspector
CONSOR Engineers, LLC
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
- Onsite inspection of roadway and bridge construction
- Monitoring on site construction activities.
- Supervise day to day activities of inspection staff.
- Review reports from inspection staff and write summary report of all construction activities.
- Assist with conducting inspections, observations and run materials tests and checking construction work.
- Maintain detailed records of daily operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum four years of construction experience, two years of which shall have been in roadway and/or bridge construction or a Civil Engineering degree and one (1) year of road & bridge CEI experience with the ability to earn additional required qualifications within one year.
- Must have 12-months of experience as a Senior Inspector in primary control of project.
- Experience must include the supervision of two or more inspectors, and must have been directly responsible for all inspection requirements related to the construction operations assigned
- FDOT Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP) Certifications
Candidates shall have the following FDOT certifications or equivalent certifications/experience in other states and the ability to obtain these certifications within six (6) months from the date of employment:
- CTQP Concrete Field Technician Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level II
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level II
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
Additional Preferred Qualifications.
- Florida Department of Transportation experience
This job description may have been redacted to relay a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. In some instances, it may not describe all tasks that may be assigned. As business demands change, the essential functions of some positions may also change. Position requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Let the next big thing you engineer be your future at CONSOR Engineers!
CONSOR Engineers is inspiring vibrant communities by connecting people through innovative engineering solutions, focused on transportation planning and design, structural assessment, construction services, and water-wastewater. Our project portfolio includes thousands of projects across the United States and Canada with 47 offices in North America and 1200 employees. We are deeply committed to investing in our people – together we are stronger, more innovative, and able to fulfill an engineering vision that makes a true difference.
CONSOR champions growth, creativity, and well-being in our team members. We offer a competitive pay structure, a comprehensive benefits package, and recognize the need for work-life balance. Our core values define our company culture and remind us of what we all aspire – Collaboration, Ownership, New Ideas, Safety, Optimism, Respect, Integrity, and Quality (CONSORiq).
We’re made up of talented, collaborative, and driven folks from every civil engineering discipline. We are driven by producing outstanding work and thrive on tackling the biggest projects. If this sounds like a place you could see yourself shining (and we think it is!), apply today and let’s create something amazing together.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
CONSOR is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workplace. We believe in each individual’s potential. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, genetic information, service in the military, or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR