Cell Manufacturing Associate
As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Duarte, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 38 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manufacture and test T cell products, under limited supervision, following established SOPs in cGMP facility.
- Application of aseptic techniques.
- Passage, maintain and cryopreserve cell cultures (e.g., T cell and tumor cell lines).
- Provide routine lab support and maintenance activities.
- Assist in developing and adapting new manufacturing procedures and analytical methodology.
- Assist in creating, reviewing and revising Standard Operating Procedures as necessary for cell product manufacturing and process development.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in lab work and documentation, strictly following established SOPS, as well as accurate record keeping and lab documentation.
- Cooperate with Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) groups to ensure the quality of product and cGMP compliance.
- Assist in internal inspections and audits to ensure compliance with Federal Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and and CTPC procedure requirements.
- Required to wear pager, or other communication devices, to respond promptly to emergency calls and for critical equipment failure.
- Complete and maintain all training required by and CTPC.
- Cooperate with other performance improvement and compliance activities within the department and in the institution.
- Maintains current knowledge of manufacturing/analytical techniques and industry practices.
- Bachelors Degree in biological science or related field
- At least 2 years of post-degree research experience.
- 6 months or more of hands-on mammalian cell culture experience.
- 6 months or more of cGMP experience.
skills: Cell Biology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.