SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Sterile Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- Medical and Dental
- Flex spending, life, disability
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
Sterile Tech III: Full-Time 9a-5p Monday- Friday with on call rotating shifts
Th Central Sterile Tech disassembles, cleans, assembles, sterilizes, and stores procedure trays, instruments, equipment and supplies according to prescribed procedures and aseptic technique under direct supervision. Completes requests to dispense equipment and supplies and assists in maintaining and processing patient charge records and maintaining department inventory.
Lone Peak Hospital is a 30-bed hospital, recently built to meet the healthcare needs of people in Utah’s rapidly-developing Draper and South Valley communities. During the past 20 years, the local population has increased by more than 400 percent! With that community growth, Lone Peak Hospital provides employees impressive career growth opportunities in a variety of service areas. Lone Peak is recognized for its accelerating and accredited chest pain center, awarded and maturing obstetrics program, rising surgical services and much more.
Draper, Utah is a thriving modern-day community with a charming “small town” feel. Its 45,000 residents enjoy the world-class Living Planet Aquarium, more than 88 miles of pristine cycling, hiking and horseback riding trails; and close proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing and fly fishing.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Prefer experience in Sterile Processing, Materials Management, or Nursing with knowledge of Sterile Processing Techniques.
- CRCST, CIS and CER or equivalent certifications preferred. Must obtain within 1 year and maintain
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Has frequent interaction with physicians, nursing staff, ancillary departments, patients and their families.
- Must have the sensitivity, maturity, and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- This position requires computer skills, leadership abilities, professionalism, common sense, flexibility, honesty, and a service-oriented attitude.
- Must be competent interacting with supervised personnel.
- Department Leveling Program applies to this position. Levels are Central Sterile Tech E, 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Good verbal and written skills required.
- Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.