The Centralized Timekeeper supports management and staff in all timecard functions. This position will maintain records and reports to ensure continuous improvement in all aspects of timekeeping.
- *Analyzes data trends, abstracts data, and creates timely reports and recommendations to the leadership team.
- *Creates and participates in the training, implementation and maintenance of computer system programs.
- *Acts as the primary resource for the API Time & Attendance software system.
- *Maintains timecards in accordance with system pay policies and practices on a daily basis.
- *Works with constituents to support time off requests, inter-department floating accuracy, training, and education on clocking and pay code utilization.
- *Exhibits a commitment to professionalism while undertaking all tasks and in all interactions.
- *Works in collaboration with Human Resources (HR) to process the time and attendance duties per organizational standards. Audits and filters the time and attendance system to identify errors.
- *Assists Payroll Supervisor, Director of Finance, Director of Productivity & Performance improvement and the Centralized Staffing office on analysis reporting verifications.
- *Exhibits a high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality at all times.
- *Assists with new hire orientation at the Human Resources, Department and/or Supervisor levels as needed and requested.
- Other duties as assigned. This position description in no way states or implies that these are all the only duties required. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment to the position.
- Post high school education or experience in healthcare preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
- Possess ability to prioritize, handle changing workload, and exhibit professionalism under varying circumstances.
- Possess and maintain computer skills including a working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with API Time & Attendance and Meditech preferred. Possess ability to learn other software as needed.
- Knowledge of State and Federal wage & hour laws preferred.