Pawtucket Falls Healthcare Center -
$750 SIGN ON BONUS! (full-time)*
$350 SIGN ON BONUS (part-time)*
Pawtucket Falls Healthcare Center seeking experienced full-time and part-time Certified Nurse Aids (CNA's).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CNA:
- Monitor resident needs and provide for those needs in a timely manner
- Assist resident with bathing/showering as outline in the plan of care
- Assist resident with meal service based on resident’s needs
- Observing, reporting and responding to changes in resident conditions
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS OF Certified Nurse Aid (CNA): All qualified applicants MUST have the following:
- High School Diploma OR GED.
- You must have a Certified Nurse Aid (CNA) certificate with in the last 18 months
SKILLS AND QUALITIES OF Certified Nurse Aid (CNA) All qualified applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Strong documentation skills; experience with Point Click Care (PCC) is a plus
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
As a Pawtucket Falls Healthcare Center CNA you will enjoy working in an environment that promotes professional growth and development that offers competitive wages and PTO plans. Other benefit options include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance and disability plan options
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time positions available, Willing to train
*Sign on bonus applies to Full-time or part-time employees only (not applicable to per-diem employees)