Anchor Bay at East Providence offers Assisted Living and Memory Support, combining convenience with exceptional care. Only a 15-minute drive from Providence, we are close enough to the city to enjoy great restaurants and shopping, and frequent family visits, but secluded enough that our residents feel peaceful and at home.
Our state-of the art amenities include a daily check-in system and emergency response in each apartment. Plus, we are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so our families rest assured that help will be there when your loved one needs it most. Join our team at Anchor Bay at East Providence!
**SIGN ON BONUS: $1,000 for Full Time and $500 for Part Time- ask our team for details**
Hiring Immediately - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available- Every Other Weekends Required
The CNA provides direct care to residents while promoting highest level of functioning as directed by management. The CNA assists in maintaining residentsâ€™ environment in a safe and neat manner. The Certified Nursing Assistant promotes quality services within facility standards, State and Federal Regulations.
Check out our perks!
- Easily Access Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day â€“ all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K, PTO, Tuition Assistance, etc.!
- Provide personal care to residents per individualized care plane.
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to/from dining room. Assist residents with meal set up and eating.
- Assist residents with toilet and incontinence care.
- Perform vital signs, B/Ps, weights and trained procedures as directed by management.
- Complete prevention/restorative care including PROM, AROM, ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming, and all other ADL care.
- Assist in positioning residents per service plan.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families, visitors, healthcare team members, and other disciplines.
- Maintain education development, compliance with State/Federal Regulations, and knowledge of resident care practices.
- Maintain resident confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA policies.
- Perform other CNA duties as assigned.
- CNA must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Certification of completing an approved Certified Nursing Assistant CNA program required.
- At least six months of experience as CNA, Med Tech, or Caregiver in long term care, assisted living, or memory care preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply TODAY for this exciting CNA opportunity!