Instacare is seeking CNA’s for IMMEDIATE HIRE at a long term care facility in the greater Chicagoland area. Full time and Per Diem positions available.
While you are out there caring for others, our job is to care for you. From flexible scheduling to same day pay, we provide a community of nursing professionals who get it. Utilize our app to customize your shifts to fit your lifestyle. You are already a superhero, why not feel like one?
- Technology: Our easy to use app was designed with a team of nursing professionals to be as intuitive as possible. It has all the tools you need to book a shift when and where you want, and get paid the same day.
- Community: Instacare provides access to a community of healthcare professionals who are driven to make the world a better place. Doing good is a calling and we are here to support you.
- Pay: The bottom line is, you need to get paid and now. Joining Instacare means that you will no longer weed through paperwork and endless emails before getting paid. Clock out on our app, and voila! Your same day pay is on the way.
- Daily Pay
- Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Competative Referral Bonus Program
- Book shifts in advance
- Paid Orientation
- Direct Deposit
Who You Are: You care. You want to be in control of when you work, where you work, and how you get paid. You give it your all, and you demand nothing less in return.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment.
- Provide assistance with serving meals, feeding and personal hygiene
- Provide assistance in ambulating, turning, and positioning residents
- Maintain resident stability by checking vital signs and weight
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Protect privacy and dignity by keeping patient information confidential; comply with HIPAA guidelines and related laws.
- Report to supervisor in an efficient and timely manner
- Requires current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) state license.
- Minimum 6 months experience in long term care facility
- Pass a state-required background check.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English Language
- Current CPR Certification
If interested, please apply now! A member of our recruiting team will reach out to you to go over the next step to becoming a member of the Instacare family.