Certified Nursing Assistant - Free Training + Guaranteed Job Placement
Train as a CNA — Free Tuition, Guaranteed Job Placement
Ready to land a rewarding job in health care in as little as 6 weeks? NextStep can help. No experience is needed — our program will train and place you in a job that’s reliable, rewarding and respected. All you need is a commitment to getting started today.
Our training program is fast, flexible and tuition-free. Learn on your own schedule with the help of experienced mentors, many of whom took the same first steps you’re taking now. As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you can truly make a difference — NextStep’s convenient training-to-placement program makes it easy!
Why train with NextStep to become a Certified Nursing Assistant?
1. Job security: CNAs are in high demand — there will always be a need for the skills you’re about to learn.
2. Tuition-free training: We partner with respected health care providers who need trained CNAs. Pay no tuition when you commit to a minimum of 90 days’ full-time employment as a CNA with one of our respected employer partners.
3. Guaranteed job offer: NextStep guarantees a job offer with one of our long-term care employer partners after you graduate!
4. Fast, flexible learning: Learn anytime, anywhere. Our blended-learning program takes as little as 6 weeks.
5. One-on-one mentorship: You’ll be paired with a dedicated mentor who'll support you every step of the way.
6. Growth opportunities: Our state-approved program is a great first step towards becoming an RN, LPN or other health care professional.
7. Local practice labs: We’ll help you perfect your skills at in-person labs in the Denver area.
NextStep’s CNA training-to-placement program is perfect for anyone who:
1. Has been out of work for a while or has gaps in their resume.
2. Is recently unemployed and needs fast-tracked training.
3. Is just entering the workforce and has limited experience.
4. May not have a college degree.
5. Wants a new career with greater job security.
6. Is looking to take the first step in their health care career.
7. Needs a flexible program that works with their busy schedule.
8. Wants to learn new skills but can’t cover the cost of tuition.
Sound like a good fit? We want to hear from you!
Apply today at https://www.nextstep.com/go/washington.
Job Types: Full-time
Company's Facebook page:
[NextStep Company Description]
NextStep is an innovative health care education and job placement company helping solve the accelerating caregiver crisis in the United States. We train and place un- and underemployed job seekers with respected long-term care providers, benefiting both. NextStep’s blended-learning CNA program gives learners the opportunity to start a new, rewarding career and provides employers a solution to their critical workforce needs.