We are currently looking to hire Part-Time and Full-Time CNAs, with any level of experience, who want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We value quality, personalized care and are looking for Nursing Assistants who eager to provide quality continuous personal care to all patients.
Our care teams have a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. We value the expertise you bring to the table, but we also provide unlimited opportunities for you to grow your nursing career. Skilled Nursing, Dedicated Rehabilitation, in-house Hemodialysis, a secure area for Memory and Dementia care and long-term care are our areas of expertise, and we thrive to make our patients and residents as comfortable and happy as possible.
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning and positioning, assisting with showering, dressing, grooming, feeding, and overall maintaining our residents good hygiene.
- Monitoring health, obtaining vital signs and tracking food / liquid intake
- Delivering meals, ensuring food is appropriate per each residents custom care planTracking and reporting resident data consistently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Consistently and promptly reporting resident changes of condition
- Complying with procedures for infection prevention, including hand washing, TB and Hepatitis B requirements and blood borne pathogen regulations
- Safely fulfilling all work assignmentsSafeguarding residents protected health information
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Current HHA or CNA licensure level
Don't forget to ask about available benefits!
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, and more
- Purchasing Power
- Perks that Work
Apply today and get considered immediately!