Chemical Blending Operator
Operator is responsible for personal safety, product quality and safe handling of hazardous materials and operation of plant equipment.
Common daily routine:
- the manufacturing of specialty chemical blends both powder and liquid
- the use of scales, pumps and meters to manufacture batches
- operations of equipment that include liquid blending tanks and powder blenders
- packaging of pails, drums and totes
- must be able to complete basic math problems accurately, read, write and effectively communicate with all employees
- fork truck experience and mechanical aptitude is beneficial
- attention to detail is a requirement
- safety must be a priority at all times
- on going training is available for candidates that demonstrate safety and quality in their work
16/hour - 28/hour depending on experience. Excellent benefit package and competitive salary.