|Reference # :||21-15534||Title :||Chemist I|
|Location :||Scarborough, ME|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/07/2021 / 12/17/2021|
|Production Chemist I|
The position of Technical Manufacturing Chemist within our Infectious Disease Developed Markets business unit located at Scarborough, Maine. In this role you will produce material for use in immunology-based chromatography and enzyme tests.
This job description will be reviewed periodically and is subject to change by management.
• Maintains and supports the production schedule
• Investigates problem areas and areas of desirable improvement
• Undertakes new procedures and observes proper safety precautions
• Responsible for in-process QC testing of manufacturing material as it relates to qualifications, quality inspections and titration.
• Maintains quality systems and proper GMP/GLP
• Creates and follows protocols designed around product improvement
• Responsible for making critical and non-critical bioreagents for use in product and manufacturing processes using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Works in a team setting and coordinates manufacturing efforts based upon a set production schedule and maintaining the raw bioreagent supply as needed to support this schedule.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's Degree in a Chemistry, Life Sciences, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior Experience in the following areas:
o pH meters
o Gel Electrophoresis o SDS Page
o ELISA assays
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently with moderate supervision.
• Skill in using computer applications including spreadsheet, database, manufacturing, and word processing software.
About the Company
TalentBurst is an award winning IT and Accounting & Finance staffing firm headquartered in Boston with branch offices in San Francisco, Miami, Milwaukee, Toronto, Bangalore, and Gurgaon. Our clients include the leading social media, technology, banks, utilities, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies.
We work with 75 of the Fortune 500 companies and work on 2,000 new job requisitions per month. Our recruiting team is one of the most successful in the industry. We have a strong reputation for treating our employees well and helping you find your next dream employer. Benefits At TalentBurst, one of our founding principles has been to provide our employees with the best benefits available. To adhere to this principle, we have a broad benefits offering. Our recruiters are dedicated to connecting you with awesome career growth opportunities with leading companies.