Education: A Bachelors (BA / BS) degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related subject
We are currently looking for a Research and Development Chemist to join the Interconnect Solutions team located in Marlborough, MA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with lead scientists to design and execute experiments on metallization processes and the evaluation of new technologies
- Setup and operate electroless plating lines, analyze bath chemistry, and prepare substrates for plating tests
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvements based on experimental observations
- Screen new metallization processes and formulations in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Demonstrated ability to conduct experiments and evaluations independently and as part of a team while exhibiting a strong commitment to safety at all levels
- A Bachelors (BA / BS) degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related subject
- Basic knowledge of experimental design
- Knowledgeable in the handling and dilution of strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous chemicals
- General chemistry skills e.g. titrations, analytical balance, UV-Vis, pH probe, dilution and stoichiometry calculations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * Excellent time management skills and a strong bias for action
- Strong team player
- Strong attention to detail and procedure
- Must also be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing to team members and management on all aspects of program activity
- Operation of optical and electron microscopes and the preparation of substrates for imaging
- Experience in applied electrochemistry or metal plating
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
#CB-SAYoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
About the Company
Yoh is here. Yoh is there. Yoh is virtually everywhere. All in and busy going all out, doing everything it takes to take you where you want to go – forward. How? By foregoing the talent pool in favor of our own sea of talent, helping you find just the right person for the job. And if you think you're that person, we want to talk to you.