CHHHAs, CNA, RNs, DSPs and Home Healthcare Para-professionals: WE PAY MORE!
Winsor Elite Care
$20 - $50 / Per Hour
Iselin, NJ, US
21 days ago
Enables patients to stay in their homes (or Institutions) by providing health and personal services; supporting patients and their families.
Duties may include:
* Assesses patient condition and follows Nurses instructions.
Monitoring vital signs;
Recording intake and output;
Reviewing patient care journal;
Keeping Nurse and/or Doctor as well as patient and their family informed.
* Administers treatments by dispensing medications; changing bandages; administering oxygen; maintaining oxygen supply and equipment.
* Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying agency nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
* Helps patients care for themselves by introducing and teaching assisted living techniques, such as using a cane or walker, using special utensils to eat, using special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene needs.
* Helps family members care for the patient by introducing and teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; putting the family in contact with resources for additional home care help; directing them to Medicare reimbursement approaches for hospital beds, portable toilets, canes, walkers, lift-chairs, wheelchairs, etc.
* Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; changing linens, dusting, vacuuming; maintaining kitchen and bathroom facilities, handling personal laundry; maintaining security.
* Provides nutritious meals by following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards; preparing, cooking, and serving meals and snacks.
* Maintains continuity of patient home care by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs in the patient journal for the next caregiver.
* Updates job knowledge and maintains certified nursing assistant status by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; fulfilling continuing education requirements.
* Protects the home health care company by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
* Enhances nursing assistant and home health care company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Independence, Flexibility, Judgment, Verbal Communication, Physiological Knowledge, Nutrition, Nursing Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Client Relationships, Listening, Thoroughness
Professional Certification and Education confirmations, as well as full compliance with all laws, requirements, registrations and ordinances encompassing the healthcare industry.
About the Company
Winsor Elite Care