LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Chief Technology Officer for a direct-hire opportunity with our client in Oak Brook, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Chief Technology Officer will develop and lead the Digital Product and IT strategy for the organization. This includes management of the global product roadmap as well as continuous integration and deployment of new technical systems and infrastructures. The Chief Technology Officer will work closely with Executive leadership to establish the Associations and Foundations technology strategies and plans for growth to ensure alignment with the Associations and Foundations mission, vision, and business goals
- In alignment with the Associations business goals, establish the association's technical vision, develop strategic plans, and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services.
- Partner with business divisions and departments to understand, develop and influence the Association's & Foundation's IT strategies.
- Facilitate and gain Executive alignment to obtain a clear understanding of key business strategies and outcomes.
- Drive transformation and deliver highly scalable solutions and systems.
- Establish and/or recommend information technology policies, procedures, and security measures to assure efficient and secure information processing for LCI and LCIF.
- Ensure that the Association’s technological processes and services comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations.
- Directs the development and implementation of disaster and emergency recovery plans.
- Provide strategic oversight of new and existing products.
- Facilitate implementation of information technology-related membership and donor initiatives as passed by the Board of Directors.
- Serve as an inspirational leader and develop/mentor a team of effective, efficient, and highly talented technologists.
- BS degree in related field with a minimum of 15 years of experience in Information Technology OR an MBA/MS degree in a related field with 10 years of experience.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience developing shared vision and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging technology to advance business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience building strategic relationships.
- Prior experience leading technology cloud, application, infrastructure, and architecture teams a plus.
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;