Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist needed in Central Connecticut
Seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join three board-certified physicians and one part time advanced practice provider to provide child and adolescent psychiatric care. They will consider an adult psychiatrist for those interested in treating patients age 15-20.
- Full-time employed clinical position
- 100% Outpatient position
- Weekday position, can be Monday through Friday or (4) ten hour days
- Home call only
- See 12-16 patients per day
- Take over an established patient panel
- 1 Social Workers, and 1 Psychologist also work in the office
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefit package
Centrally located in Fairfield County. Excellent schools, downtown, and voted one of the best places to live in the area.