Learn, Play and Grow with us… Join the fastest growing childcare company today! With over 300 centers open or under development, it’s a great time to join The Learning Experience. We are leaders in the early education industry and our people are given the opportunity to do their best every day, in our state-of-the-art centers. This location is a brand new facility so this is an incredible opportunity to launch a school from day one!Center Directors at The Learning Experience influence the growth and development of both children and teachers. They create an environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive.Daily responsibilities for Center Directors:Financial Acumen & Productivity
- Delivers consistent business results, measured through family retention and conversion.
- Manages employee schedules and daily labor within the center, ensure appropriate ratios are always intact
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to maximize savings and efficiencies in business operations.
- Forecasts and creates enrollment growth plans based on past performance and projected occupancy
- Ensures parent billings, account receivables and collections are accurate and precise each month
- Analyzes and reconciles monthly P&L statements
- Processes payroll accurately
- Organizes and executes community marketing events to drive awareness and enrollment
- Builds new relationships with community and business leaders (via Work & Family program) to drive enrollment
- Maintains the lead tracking portal and customer database; effectively uses all tools available.
- Has a strong understanding of the childcare offerings within the community
- Uses social media platforms to effectively develop new leads
- Nurtures leads through consistent outreach and follow up with potential families to secure enrollment.
- Effectively engages prospective families through both in-person and virtual center tours
- Is skilled in building strong connections and ‘closing the deal’ resulting in enrollment growth.
Operations & Quality Assurance
- Leads new customers through an engaging, seamless registration process and introduction to TLE
- Proactively focuses on customer satisfaction and promptly addresses customer concerns.
- Engages customers through events and activities such as “parent pleasers”
- Implements brand initiatives which drive engagement and retention
- Effectively uses social media channels to optimize customer engagement
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student progress.
- Ensures the physical center environment and all health/safety standard operating procedures are always full compliance with local and state licensing regulations.
- Maintains solid relationships with state licensors
- Ensures our proprietary curriculum is executed in alignment with TLE and state standards
- Manages and audits all student and employee files in compliance with state regulations.
- Organizes facilities maintenance, technology support and other vendor relationships
- Manages and replenishes all center inventory
- Maintains customer and employee information accurately across all TLE systems
- Center is compliant in all wage and hour policies and requirements
- Ensures employees have required qualifications and training intact and complete.
- Escalates information in concisely and appropriately.
- Makes sound decisions to responsibly manage business operations (i.e. weather related closings, employee relations, purchasing, labor)
- Ensures center is always fully staffed with high performing teachers
- Actively sources and consistently builds networks of future talent
- Leads by example, demonstrating passion for making a difference in the lives of children and employees.
- Makes employee learning a priority in onboarding, training and ongoing development
- Coaches and leads others to do their best work
- Creates an environment of trust and rapport and easily relates to diverse groups of people
- Provides impactful feedback based on observation that motivates, recognizes success, and encourages development.
- Conducts engaging team meetings to communicate important information, set direction and state expectations
- Proactively seeks employee feedback, listens objectively to employee concerns, uses sound judgement, and follows through on a decisive course of action
- Builds high performing teams, fosters accountability, and emphasizes employee satisfaction
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management experience required.
- Must have professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE or related field highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
- CPR and First Aide Certification highly preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.