Child Care Teacher/Assistant
`Dean's Early Education Academy
Dean's Early Education Academy is looking for someone to fill positions listed below, starting on a part-time basis with full-time consideration given to those who show exceptional performance of duties.
- Infant Teacher
- Young Toddler Teacher
- Older Toddler Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
- School Age Teacher
Candidates must have the following:
- The applicant must be of 18 years of age or older.
- Have obtained a high school diploma, an Associate's degree, or a Bachelors degree.
- Have at least two years of prior childcare experience that can be documented and which may include paid and volunteer activities.
- Two written references of childcare experience that can be verified (non-family members).
- FBI Fingerprint, Child Abuse History, & State Criminal Clearances
- Must have a physical by a licensed physician prior to employment including the Mantoux (TB) test, and be prepared to submit a health care assessment from the physician.
- Must provide valid forms of identification.
- Applicants must be fit for duty. This includes but is not limited to: running, pivoting, bending, and sitting at a child's level when necessary.