30+ days ago
Requisition ID: 38801
Job Category: Campus; Consulting; Engineering; Infrastructure; Technology
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Hatch is seeking a CAD Designer in our Columbus, OH office to work on water and wastewater infrastructure projects. Proficiency in drafting software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3-D, Microstation, Revit, and/or construction field inspection experience is preferred.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works under minimum supervision to prepare finished drawings from complex sketches, notes, layouts, survey data, and written or verbal instructions.
• Analyzes input material to determine and plan the best approach to develop and complete the drawings.
• Generate drawings, maps, and plans based on topographic and civil infrastructure features.
• Implements internal quality assurance measures to ensure accuracy and completeness of work.
• Works with engineers, surveyors and construction crews to verify input materials in the development of drawings.
• Associates degree in Engineering, Architecture, CADD design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in the use of 2D and 3D CAD software packages
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.