- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $875 - $1,000 total weekly average pay
- 400 - 600 average miles per week
- Mostly or only day time driving
- 4 days on, 3 days off
- Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K and 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Stacking and sorting delivered cargo.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Loading and unloading cargo while operating cargo handling equipment.
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: Air brakes (L,Z) or Night driving (G)
- Must be able to pass urine drug test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Must have a valid DOT medical card