About the Company
"Nothing is more important than God and your family" We believe that our drivers are a part of our family not a number. It takes all of us together to make this work.About the Job
We are a family owned company that is looking to hire a class A CDL driver who will be responsible for safe and on time delivery of our paper products throughout Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois.Job Summary
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Dry Van
- $1,200 - $1,600 total weekly average pay
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- 2,800 - 3,500 average miles per week
- Dedicated, Line Haul
- 100% no touch freight
- 5 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- At least 22 years old
- Class A license
- 12 months OTR experience in the last 3 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine drug test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency