Clinical Pharmacist - PRN
Schedule: PRN / Variable shifts
Location: Medical City Las Colinas Hospital
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Pharmacist.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Pharmacist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
The Pharmacist's responsibilities include:
- Preparing (or monitoring the preparation of) all medication orders, including sterile admixtures
- Accurately profiling all medication orders while reviewing for allergies, drug interactions, rational drug therapy, and drug incompatibilities
- Overseeing purchases of supplies and medication
- Training and assisting new personnel as needed
- Participating in all clinical programs as implemented by department
- Acting as a professional resource to all internal and external customers (i.e. physicians, nursing, pharmacists, technicians, patients, etc.)
- Maintaining licensure as required by law
- Performing monthly inspections of all assigned medication drug storage areas
- Performing all other duties as deemed necessary