We are constantly looking to add to our core talent. If you are seeking a career that is challenging and rewarding, a work environment that is diverse and dynamic, look no further — Haemonetics is your employer of choice.
At Haemonetics, we make it possible, you make it matter. Our comprehensive portfolio of devices, information management, and consulting services offers blood management solutions for each facet of the blood supply chain — from plasma and blood collectors to hospitals. We believe that through proper blood management, our portfolio of products and services helps to prevent a transfusion for the patient who doesn’t need one and provides the right blood product, at the right time, in the right dose to the right patient who does.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive the adoption of market leading products and solutions that enable healthcare professionals to both improve patient care and economic outcomes in critical settings. As a Haemonetics Clinical Specialist, you have the opportunity to educate providers and practitioners, and in turn improve the overall patient experience.
Our ever-expanding indications and product portfolio is driving growth across our team. If you are seeking a career that is challenging and rewarding, a work environment that is diverse and dynamic, look no further — Haemonetics is your employer of choice.
- Support sales process through clinical education and ongoing value demonstration of the Hospital and TEG product line
- Increase product usage at existing accounts and expand customer base through clinical education of new users
- Ensure customers are able to independently, safely and efficiently operate equipment and related disposables
- Provide clinical expertise to help ensure superior standard of care levels are met and maintained within each account
- Visit assigned hospital accounts, identify and train clinical champions and establish relationships with key decision makers
- Drive and expand existing business to include broadening application of TEG to incorporate platelet mapping within the account
- Provide product feedback to sales and marketing, including customer feedback on product enhancements, service and policies through direct feedback as well as demonstration assessments and competitive developments
- Resolve customer concerns through accurate and timely investigation and partner with sales team members to develop solutions
- Increase professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Provide history by maintaining records on area of responsibility and customers in that area
- Conduct Grand Rounds Presentations and clinical presentations on blood management
- Develop training materials and conduct on-site clinical training
- Work with Territory Manager to maximize growth
- Collaborate with key opinion leaders and provide network to thought leaders
- Attend industry conventions and trade shows
- Bachelor's Degree required; science degree preferred
- Proven clinical background; BSN from a critical care area preferred (trauma, ICU, CT Surgery)
- A longstanding passion in health, clinical care, biology, exercise physiology, Cath Lab, hematology, etc.
- Experience in training and development of clinical education and programs
- Service focused, with the desire to understand both patient and client needs, and translate them into greater opportunities for the business
- A curious and purposeful drive, demonstrated by a relentless quest to improve standards of care
- Desire to connect to and learn about the complex clinical outcomes we strive to improve
- Industry related experience preferred but not required
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Healthy Style Reimbursement Program, Tobacco-support Resources and EAP
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Matching Charitable Donations
- Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
EEO Policy Statement