$500 Signing Bonus! $17 - 20 / Hour! Free Meals! Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)!
About the Role:
Our Back of House staff work in a high energy, relational, and community-focused environment. The responsibility of our Closing Kitchen Director is to lead and oversee the production of the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures. The Closing Kitchen Director and their team will be responsible for winding down the restaurant operations nightly – positioning the restaurant in the best place to succeed the following day.
The Closing Kitchen Director role requires a schedule of 2pm-11pm a minimum of 5 nights/week. Closing Kitchen Director must work Friday/Saturday evenings. Sundays are always off. Additional hours available at Closing Kitchen Director’s desire.
The right candidate will have QSR / casual dining restaurant experience and a proven track record in leadership and facilities management. Prior experience as manager, supervisor, crew lead, shift lead, assistant manager, kitchen manager, BOH manager -- or a Bachelor’s Degree with relevant leadership experience -- is a must.
If you are curious, reach out to us to set up a time to meet with the restaurant leadership at our store. You may have get a chance to meet some of us and see our current operation – or maybe this is your opportunity to start a new career, with a family-focused and community-serving company that seeks to glorify God by being the best quick-service restaurant in Central Illinois!
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Results Oriented
- Eagerness & Moves Quickly
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
What responsibilities and leading disciplines will drive the key outcomes?
- Co-creates with Director Team for the long-term vision for sales growth and profitability.
- Maintains kitchen to stay “Backstage Ready” All Day, Every Day.
- Strictly follows Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines.
- Servant leader, team oriented, with a passion for people and to deliver top-notch service.
- Ensures customer first and satisfaction mentality at all times.
- Engages in immediate problem resolution and short-term plans to correct critical issues
- Drives financial performance and provides feedback to the kitchen and suggests operational actions required to achieve financial targets
- Promotes unity among all team members and leadership through effective and timely communication of vision, weekly events, key elements of business plan, etc.
- Oversee team to ensure training and process accountability is clear, effective, and consistently in alignment with our organizational/sectional visions.
- Ensure employee environment is safe, engaging, and encouraging to align with our vision and values.
- Shepherds the responsibility of leading and training to help excel them to the next level
- Speaks with one voice to create unity amongst the kitchen team
- Coaches and mentors team members to aspire to live out the restaurant’s core values and mission statement
- Well organized with excellent verbal, written, and electronic communications skills
- Role model for people to look up to and aspire to be like
- Estimated at $48,000 - $57,000 (based on $17-$20 / hour @ 50 hours per week).
- Requires minimum of a 2 year commitment
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- 401k Contributions*
- Sundays Off
- Leadership Development Resources
- College Scholarships Available
- Free Meals
- Positive Work Environment