Cloud Billing Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
This position allows for 3-4 days a week remote. Candidates must be local to the Reston, VA, area to come onsite a day or two per week.
Summary: Reporting to the Cloud Project Manager, the Cloud Billing Analyst (CBA) will primarily be responsible for billing and reporting activities with accurate updates relating to usage reporting, monthly billing, and funding balances. These tasks may require direct interaction with Government customers and our Operations Team. Given the importance of working closely and effectively with customers, partners, and peers, the CBA will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills. The CBAâ€™s ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines will also facilitate success.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collect AWS Cloud invoice documents and detailed billing reports
- Verify AWS Cloud charges and working with service provider to resolve billing discrepancies
- Calculate Customer monthly bills
- Prepare monthly usage reports
- Track contract funding balances and billing periods of performance
- Participate in post-award kickoff meetings
- Price customer requests using online calculators and information as needed
- Participate in proposal response content development as needed
- Help build and improve sales and business processes, workflow efficiencies, data collection, and the metrics necessary for measuring the business
- Candidate will acknowledge and participate in annual ethics and security training provided
- Candidate will review, acknowledge and participate in any US government and regulatory security trainings periodically as required in their role
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Associate Degree in related field and/or
- 3 years of experience and/or training
- Excellent math skills for basic financial analysis and reporting, ability to create basic Excel formulas
- Strong communication skills for working directly with customers and partners
- Ability to engage customers and partners at the appropriate level
- Ability to obtain AWS Cloud Practitioner certification within 90 days of employment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrate an ability to manage and prioritize workload to meet important deadlines (including our SLAs with our customers) while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn and understand basic cloud technology concepts as it relates to customerâ€™s utilization of cloud as reflected in their usage reports and bills
- Ability to understand basic contract terms and conditions related to contracting for cloud
Powered by JazzHR
About the Company
The Latitude Group has been connecting clients and candidates since 2002. Our focus on relationship building has earned us a reputation that we are proud of, and we are eager to welcome you to our network.
We're all about finding the right fit to advance your career. We find out what interests you and relentlessly work to connect you to an opportunity that aligns with your interests. For us, itâ€™s not just about filling a job. We invest in you. We focus on the fit factor and customize our approach. In the end, our mission is to become your trusted advisor.
â€œLatitude found me the perfect consulting project â€“ where I could use the latest technology at an industry leader. They have stayed connected, and continually support me. I couldnâ€™t have asked for a better experience.â€ â€“,Sr. Web Analyst