Title: Cloud -DevOps Engineer @ Plano OR 100% Remote
Terms of Hire: Full Time.
Salary: $ 100-110 K/ YR + Benefits.
- Implement tools and processes necessary to achieve required SLOs for Client Platform.
- Define and implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Automate delivery of platform services using infrastructure-as-a-code. Build self-service playbooks for platform which can be consumed across globally distributed teams at Client.
- Define and implement incident response management process, deploy necessary tools.
- Fix support and escalation issues.
- Conduct post-incident reviews.
- Collaborate with application and business stakeholders to ensure high-quality product is developed and deployed in production. Work diligently with other engineering teams to ratify release processes necessary to meet business goals.
- Drive continuous improvement process
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge of one of the major public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Hands-on programming experience in Python or other object-oriented programming languages.
- Expert knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, etc
- Experience implementing IaC concepts using Terraform, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Experience administering Databases
- Expert in Linux administration.
- Expert knowledge of Docker, Helm.
- Experience implementing CI/CD for cloud native applications.
- Experience with deploying applications that utilize Service Mesh
- Experience administering Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience defining and implementing incident response management processes.
- 8+ years’ experience in software engineering
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
- Bachelor's Degree DevOps Docker Python or other object-oriented programming languages
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Kafka, RabbbitMQ, Databricks, TeamCity, DataDog
- Corporate office/lab environment.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.