We are accepting applications for a full-time CNA to join our nursing team!
This is a evening shift, from Sunday to Thursday, 2:00pm to 10:30pm. Fridays and Saturdays off. 40 hours per week.
Do you love what you do, but not where you’re doing it?
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a growing organization?
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day?
Interested? Keep reading!
Parkshore is a lakefront retirement community located in Seattle's picturesque Madison park neighborhood, Parkshore is looking for caring, fun and energetic Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team! As a Transforming Age community, Parkshore is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members.
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you’re looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) do?
- Read, understand, and follow the resident’s individually designed ADL directives
- Make accurate chart notes daily on residents’ conditions, and chart on flow sheets and report any changes to supervisor
- Assist residents with toileting, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, nail clipping, and dressing
- Assist in serving meals, leading and attending activities
- Remain current with all changes regarding residents and department operations; check schedules and activities to assist residents as necessary
- Assist in the admission and discharge of residents
- Record vital signs and conditions on a scheduled basis or as needed
- Provide verbal and physical assists to residents in transfers/ambulation
- Answer lights and other calls for assistance promptly and report any possible safety hazards
- Maintain neat and clean work areas
- Keep resident rooms in order; provides comfortable, clean, safe environment at all times; dress residents as conditions require
- Ensure assigned residents are provided an opportunity to participate in social, physical, creative, and spiritual activities of their choice
What we're looking for from you:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent plus additional specialized training
- License: Must have a current Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing
- Certification: Must have current CPR/First Aid certification
- Experience: Previous experience in a senior living community or hospitality setting is not required, but is highly desired!
- Excellent Attitude: An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and can-do attitude
- Superb Communication: Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-work: Possess superb interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well and collaboratively with team members and external constituents
- Customer Service: Be passionate about providing exceptional service to residents, team members and visitors to our community
At Parkshore, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.